GOLF CART RENTALS
Renting a golf cart for your stay can add to the enjoyment of your vacation. To avoid the disappointment of arriving to learn that there are no carts available, we strongly suggest that you reserve your cart when you make your camping reservation.
Golf Cart Rules
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Driver's License and a major credit card.
- Under NO circumstances is anyone under the age of 21 is permitted to operate a the Golf Cart on the premises.
- Golf Carts may be reserved in advance for a minimum of 2-nights. Payment in Full is required at the time of booking for all reservations.
- Golf Cart rental times follow check-in/check-out times for rental units and campsites, respectively. Early arrival/late departure does not apply to golf cart rental.
- Campsite Cancellation Policy applies to Golf Cart Rentals.
- Golf Cart Rentals are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Daily: $75 per night (2 night minimum)
Holidays/Special Events: $80 per night (3 night minimum)
Holidays/Special Events: $475
Personal Golf Carts
Campers are permitted to bring their own Golf Carts into the park.
Rules and Restrictions
Guest(s) must provide proof of insurance, purchase a Golf Cart Permit ($25.00/$35.00 during holidays and special events) and execute an Agreement with the Resort. Permit must be visible on cart at all times. Guest(s) must abide by all Rules and Regulations. Approved carts include EZ-Go, Club Car and similar models - contact the resort with questions.