Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated October 15, 2020
In response to increased rates of COVID-19 transmission in certain states within the United States, and to protect containment of COVID-19, the State has issued a travel advisory for anyone returning from travel to states that have a significant degree of community-wide spread of COVID-19.
The travel advisory went into effect at 12:01 am on Thursday, June 25, 2020. If you have traveled from within one of the designated states with significant community spread, you must quarantine when you enter New York for 14 days from the last travel within such designated state, provided on the date you enter into New York that such state met the criteria for requiring such quarantine.
The 14-day quarantine travel advisory applies to travel from certain states identified as those that have a positive COVID-19 test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents or have a 10% or higher positivity rate over a seven-day rolling average ("impacted states."). A list of the states that meet the criteria is available here: NY Travel Advisory
The self-quarantine is voluntary, but compliance is expected.
Campground rules have been modified to ensure compliance with current state and county orders and the health and safety of our guests, coworkers and the community as follows:
- No person displaying COVID-19 symptoms is permitted to enter the campground.
- All campers will be required to adhere to Coronavirus Guidelines regarding Social Distancing.
- Face masks must be worn any time you are not at your site and are not maintaining social distance.
- Minor children must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian at all times.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your doctor and the Columbia County Department of Health at (518) 828-3358.
Stay healthy, be safe and we hope to see you soon!