Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated June 30, 2020
The Governor has ordered the commissioner of the Department of Health to issue a travel advisory to be communicated widely at all major points of entry into New York, including on highway message boards and in all New York airports, that:
All travelers entering New York from a state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents, or higher than a 10% test positivity rate, over a seven day rolling average, will be required to quarantine for a period of 14 days consistent with Department of Health regulations for quarantine.
The full, updated list of states on the travel advisory as of June 30, 2020 is below:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
People must wear face coverings when in public places, indoor or outdoor, where physical distancing of six (6) feet from other people who are not members of the same household or residence is not possible.
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated April 22, 2020
We are pleased to announce that Columbia County has just issued our Operating Permit for the 2020 Camping Season. What that means is we will be opening for SEASONAL CAMPING ONLY on Friday, May 1st. We are currently taking reservations and plan to open to self-sufficient RV’s and campers for transient camping Friday, May 15th . The campground rules have been modified to ensure compliance with current state and county orders and the health and safety of our guests and coworkers as follows:
- All common areas - including the office/store, bathrooms, arcade, clubhouse, snack shack, playgrounds, tennis courts, mini golf, dog park, ballpark, pavilion, gaga pit, basketball court, will be closed and there will be no group activities.
- All campers will be required to adhere to Coronavirus Guidelines regarding Social Distancing
- Face masks must be worn any time you are not at your site and are not maintaining social distance.
- If it is necessary to communicate with the office, please do so via email or telephone – even when you are in the park.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your doctor and contact the Columbia County Department of Health at (518) 828-3358.
- No visitors will be permitted until further notice.
Please note that the availability of supplies locally is quite limited and we encourage all campers to arrive with all necessary provisions.
Stay healthy, be safe and we’ll see you soon!
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated June 12, 2020
We are pleased to announce that the Governor has authorized pools to open effective today with restrictions. Even with restrictions, we are happy to say that the POOL IS OPEN!
The Pool Rules have been modified to ensure compliance with current state and county orders and the health and safety of our guests and coworkers as follows:
- Social Distance must be maintained with those outside your immediate household.
- Face masks must be worn any time you are not maintaining social distance.
- Face Masks are not required in the pool.
- You may gather in groups of no more than 10.
POOL HOURS – 9AM – 7PM
We are excited about this update and hope to see you soon!
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated April 7, 2020
In the ongoing effort to STOP THE SPREAD of the CORONAVIRUS, the Governor has ordered all nonessential businesses in the state of New York to stay closed through April 29. We will be adhering to this directive and remain closed to all business until our scheduled opening date of May 1, 2020.
As we all continue to navigate through these unprecedented times, the health and safety of everyone remains the top priority. Please continue to follow the Coronavirus Guidelines and CDC’s recommendations.
Be safe everyone.
Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – Updated March 18, 2020
Like you, our team at Copake Camping Resort is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 news and following best practices as outlined by the CDC. Based on current recommendations, we have decided the park will open as scheduled, but feel it prudent to leave common areas closed and to discontinue group activities at this time. We would also ask that all campers review and adhere to the Coronavirus Guidelines .
We feel that it is important to let you know that in this fast changing situation we will continue to monitor the CDC’s recommendations and consult with the appropriate professionals to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests and coworkers. We are onsite and available every day and we are also available via email and messenger.
Thank you all for your continued support and as always, stay healthy and safe.